Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy 45th Anniversary Mom and Dad

Just a quick post as I'm busy getting ready for the upcoming school year.  My parent's recently celebrated their 45th Wedding Anniversary... they started dating in high school, so they have actually been together for over 50 years!  While dating, they often ate at a local pizza place called Reino's.  When we were kids, it was our favorite place to get pizza as well (in fact, the owner's mother lived next door to us and when I was very little, she would pass me huge slices of homemade italian bread over the fence - yum!).  So, what better place to celebrate their wedding anniversary?  The food is just as good as it was long ago!  If you haven't eaten at Reino's, you are missing out on something special! We had a wonderful time, as usual!


...and just can't resist posting one more of my niece in the bitty pool with my mom.  Isn't camp Grandma great?!!







No comments:

Post a Comment