Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Senior Pictures

My nephew was a good sport when I told him I wanted to try some winter senior pictures this past Feb.  He will actually be a senior this upcoming school year and we'll be doing some more photos later this week!  I had so much fun photographing him on a cold, wintery Feb. day!  He went along with whatever I asked... take off your coat (even though it is FREEZING out!)... smile and look to the left (even though the freezing snow is beating on your face)... he did it all and we got some great shots.  I think he'll be a lot more comfortable during the next session (as there will not be a chance of sleet stabbing his face :-).  I hope to capture his wonderful personality... sweet, kind, silly, playful and wonderful!  













No comments:

Post a Comment