Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just getting started...

Hello!  I am a teacher who also has a love of photography!  I love photographing people... and when they are comfortable and just enjoying a moment in time, I can "trap" that moment in a picture.
I have always LOVED pictures.  I can remember looking through our family albums as a child and remembering all the fun things we did and places we went.  My family often teases me about remembering all our childhood events and talking about them when we all get together.
That being said, I am now the "family photographer" by my own choice.  It's a creative outlet and it is so much fun!  Yes, I document all the birthday parties, holidays and special events.  I take the senior pictures, the before prom pictures and the "no reason at all" pictures.  My nieces and nephews expect me to have my camera... and when I arrived at a baseball game the other night, my niece said "where is your camera?" and started looking around for it (my little bike pouch is NOT big enough for my camera! :-)
A few weeks ago, I photographed a dear friend and her family as a "baby gift".  I had an amazing time and I hope I captured their "moment in time" just right so that when her daughter flips through the family photo album, she will have fun remembering that moment in her life!









No comments:

Post a Comment