Sunday, June 19, 2011

Before the Dance

My nieces and nephews are growing up so fast!  Two of them are now old enough to be going to dances and proms!  I can remember taking silly pictures of them when they were little and now they are becoming young adults.  As you can see, they are quite comfortable in front of my camera... as I've been snapping photos of them their whole lives!  I'm a bit biased but my nephew has grown into such a handsome young man and my niece is exceptionally beautiful (in their adoring Aunt's opinion anyway!).  I'll be doing my nephew's senior (yikes... can't believe he'll be a senior this upcoming school year!) pictures in the next few weeks... and I'm really looking forward to capturing his personality and handsome features in some great photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment