Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Walker Family

I had the pleasure of taking Keifer's Senior pictures last summer.  You can see his photos here.  This time, I returned to the Walker Family home for a family session.

I started with a "blessing" from a bird (thank goodness it missed my camera which I was holding in my hand)!  We drove back to their beautiful woods and set up for the first shot... only to have everyone attacked by mosquitos.  After a quick spray down with some repellent, we got started.  The Walkers were great!  It was pretty wet and the ground was muddy in many places, but it was such a beautiful morning and their woods provided a lovely spot for their family photos.

We were all pretty soggy and muddy by the time I finished, but check out the photos below and you will see why it was worth it!

Thanks Walker Family for a fun photo session!!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment