Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lucas and Grant June 2013

Lucas and Grant.  Let me introduce you to Lucas... he's 4 years old, has big huge eyes, a killer smile, lots of energy and melts your heart when you talk to him AND his brother, Grant... he's 1 year old, has big blue eyes, likes to be chased, looks up to his big brother and is pretty much adorable with a capital A!

I had the pleasure of spending a few hours with these 2 little boys earlier this week.  We met at the park and "played" for over an hour.  I was so impressed because 45 minutes seems to be the magic time period for photographing kids under 5 and these boys stayed with me for almost 90 minutes!

I got a work out chasing them around the park and of course, snapping away to capture their cute personalities!  I even got a hug from Lucas at the end... aw, so sweet!!  Grant was way too busy running off to explore (I bet his Mom gets a daily work out - smile!).

I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Thanks for playing at the park with me Lucas and Grant (and thanks to Mom and cousin Amanda for all their help during the session!!).


























































No comments:

Post a Comment