Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Theresa's Senior Session July 2013

As promised, here are more pictures from Theresa's senior session.  This time we met at her home.  I love shooting photos of people at their home... my subjects are always super comfortable in a place that is meaningful to them!  Check out Theresa "at home"!
















(First Post)
Once upon a time there was a spunky little girl named Theresa.  She was lively, full of life, a great friend to other children, a hard worker and cute as could be.  I was her first grade teacher and having Theresa in my class was a delight.  Then, she grew up and became an amazing young woman... beautiful, kind, sweet and a high school senior.  

Our session started on a cloudy Saturday morning.  Since it was overcast, I pulled out my pretty umbrellas to use for props.  It did rain just a bit, but that didn't stop us from having a great session.  With a few breaks for "hair repair" I got some stunning images of the lovely Theresa!  It took a few shots to get warmed up and then her personality came shining through.  When she breaks into a big smile, her eyes just sparkle and you have to smile too!

Theresa and I will have a few more sessions, so I'll be adding photos to this post.  Check back to see the next group of photos.  For now, I hope you enjoy the pretty pictures of Theresa below!



































No comments:

Post a Comment