Sunday, November 18, 2012

Caudill Family

My friend and colleague has been trying to schedule a family photo session for quite some time... they are a busy group of people and she has teenage children which means lots of extra curricular activities.  So, we finally met for pictures last week end.  It was Nov. 11th and it could have been cold, rainy, snowy, overcast etc.  Instead, it was mild and sunny... and VERY windy!!  Originally, we planned to take all the photos at her home.  However, it was so windy, she decided we should go to the Sorrowful Mother Shrine instead.  Turns out, there were still lots of crunchy leaves on the ground and a few left in the trees to create a beautiful background for some family photos!!

I have known this friend for over 20 years!   We started teaching about the same time and have had many long chats.  I have to give her "credit" for seeing into the future and predicting who I would marry.  I can remember chatting in her classroom one night about my (now) husband who played softball with her husband.  I think her exact words were "he is your destiny".  At the time, I didn't even know him... and it took 9 years and my sister getting re-assigned to work at the same PT clinic as him for us to meet.  We've been married for 12 years... so she was RIGHT!   

Take a look at the photos below and you can see that she has a beautiful family!  I had a wonderful time taking their photos... and the light held out for me to get my FAVORITE shot (the one of the family sitting in the grass in front of their home).  

Not only is my friend beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well.  She is one of the most kind hearted and caring people I know.  It was a joy to take her family photos!






































































No comments:

Post a Comment