Saturday, November 12, 2011

Say Family Photo Session

It was a MOST glorious Fall day and I started it with a family photo session.  For the second week end in a row, the weather has been AMAZING!  Tiffin is so incredibly beautiful... I'm so lucky to live in such a lovely small town.  The Say family decided to have me shoot their pictures at the park here in town.  I've had other shoots there and it provides a really great environment for taking photos.  


The session included Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad and a wee little one (who is just as cute as can be!).  I knew we were going to have fun as soon as they got out of the car!  I've known Grandma and Grandpa for many years (Grandma is one of my colleagues and I've worked with Grandpa as well).  Jokes and teasing started right away and I knew that everyone would have lots of natural smiles for the pictures.  The little one is just over a year old and recently started to walk... and she is definitely in charge!  These four adults just adore this little girl.  I loved seeing her walk... you can just see how proud she is of herself (and how proud the adults are too!).  I especially love the photo below where she is holding her Grandma's hand.  It's such a joyful time when a little one is learning to become independent, yet needs our help along the way.  


The Say family was so relaxed and wonderful throughout the entire session.  When I photograph a family with a little one, I'm always hoping they'll be like the Says... a "go with the flow" type of attitude.  When the little one needs a break or cuddle, we just hang out and see what she wants to do next.  Sometimes I get the best photos when we are transitioning from one setting to another and that was true today.  I haven't yet edited all the great photos, but I'm posting a few below.  I'll add more as I get them finished.


I hope you enjoy the photos of the Say family!   I had a blast taking their pictures today!!











No comments:

Post a Comment