Saturday, March 29, 2014

Megan

Ah, it feels good to be shooting photos again!  

It felt great to be snapping some photos today at my niece's basketball game!  She's going to be 5 in May and it's always fun to watch the littlest people play any kind of sport.  I remember when her big sister played soccer and would run off the field in the middle of the game because she "was hungry and needed a snack!"  It's always REALLY fun to watch those little ones get out there and do their thing!  

Megan was running up and down the court (with a big smile on her face as she ran past us... making sure we were all watching her) and shooting baskets like a pro.  I took some action shots, but since I don't have the right equipment or skills for that, I never like them.  I'll leave the action shots to her Uncle Jeff (who is spectacular at action photography)!  I did get some photos that captured the event in a way that I am much more comfortable with... 

Hooray for Megan... who can play a basketball game and still strike some great poses for her Aunt Lisa when the game is over.  She is multi-talented for sure!

*Click on the first photo to view in a slideshow (larger view).

After the game!  Big smile for Aunt Lisa!


Getting some support from Mommy!


Grandpa cheers for Megan!


Defense!


After the game


Uncle Don came to watch (and a photo bomb by brother Jake)!


Big hug from Daddy after the game!


After the game... hey, it's snowing!


Looking all cute after the game!




No comments:

Post a Comment