Saturday, September 22, 2012

Snay Family

The Snay family...  I cannot say enough incredible things about this group of 5!!  Mom, Dad and three amazing kids met me on the campus of Tiffin University for a fun family photo session.  As one of the boys put it, we took a "tour" of the campus and I snapped photos along the way.   There were plenty of smiles, lots of giggles and even some laughs.

I have a few personal connections with the Snays.  Last year I had the honor of being one of the children's first grade teacher.  What an amazing boy... I know I learned from him while he learned from me!  It was a joy spending the year with him (and I pretty much fell in love with the whole class)!!!  His dad was a childhood friend of my brother.  The 2 of them found lots of ways to "get on my teenage girl nerves" - but that just makes me smile and even laugh when I think about it now!  He has grown up to be a wonderful Dad and it was pretty special to see him with his beautiful, smart wife and 3 kids that obviously adore and look up to him!

I have to say "thank you" to the crew that takes care of the grounds at Tiffin University.  The campus was beautiful and there were even flowers still blooming.  I grew up on close to Tiffin University and have watched it grow and change over the years.  When I was a kid, it was just one building and a library.  Now, it is a college campus that adds beauty to the city of Tiffin (and provides another great location for me to take pictures)!

I hope you enjoy looking at the Snay Family photos! 





















































No comments:

Post a Comment