Sunday, August 26, 2012

New camera, new lens... and Mollie!

Woo hoo!  I got a new camera and lens!!!!!!!!!  ... a Nikon D7000 with the 85mm lens.  So, of course, I called my "go to girl", Mollie!  Mollie is always willing to grab some outfits and drive around with me to various locations to pose for pictures (and sometimes I make her mom get in them too).  I'm so lucky to have a relaxed, beautiful and creative model.  While I have lots of ideas, so does Mollie.  So, we always have a lot of fun!   This time we even took her dog Bella along (isn't Bella ADORABLE?!! - we all think so).  

I am loving my new camera and lens... and of course, learning a lot too!  I hope you enjoy the gorgeous images of Mollie, her mom and Bella below!  Thanks for visiting!













































No comments:

Post a Comment