Sunday, July 12, 2015

Nate

My second senior session of the summer took place at an amazing location!  I love shooting photos out on the farm.  There are golden fields of wheat and green corn fields, there is AWESOME farm machinery with all kinds of depth and color, there are long lanes between fields, there are beautiful, old historical houses,  there are HUGE barns with enormously high ceilings… let's face it, it is a photographers playground out there!  So, I was super excited to take Nate's senior pictures on his family's farm!  I've known Nate since first grade (yes, Nate is a former student… I'm so lucky to get to photograph my little first graders when they are all grown up).  He has grown up to be a mature, intelligent and very handsome young man.  We were shooting pictures for over 2 hours and he never got tired or bored (or at least he did a good job of acting like he was having a great time for my benefit… either way, I was impressed with his picture taking stamina!!).

I hope you enjoy looking at some of my favorite shots from his senior session!
(click on the first image to view in the slideshow)





















No comments:

Post a Comment