Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sauber Family August 2013

"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful.
It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.
No matter what."



The Sauber family.  I had the pleasure of photographing this family at the park in my hometown.  The quote above seems appropriate for this little family of 4 as they so obviously love each other very much.     

Mom has been my friend and colleague for many years.  She is a person you want to know!  She is kind, she always has a smile and she cares deeply about the people in her life... her students, her friends and her family.   She is strong and gentle at the same time.  I admire her.  I am honored to call her my friend, colleague and (by marriage) part of my family.  

Photographing her family was a joy!  

Sometimes, I feel humbled that I'm allowed to collect memories for families that capture how they feel about each other.  Look at the photos...  can you see it?































No comments:

Post a Comment